Welcome to online RPG DarkSwords - multiplayer fantasy game!
Dark Swords is a free online role-playing game of new generation.
The action takes place in a unique world which doesn't have analogues.
DarkSwords combines the traditional role-playing system with innovative approach to the game process implementation, character development and social aspect.
You can join the players from all parts of the world right now for free!
DarkSwords is now almost completely free to play - all personal items (creation, upgrades) are FREE
We need $83.00 per month for server hosting – help support your favorite game by purchasing Zenny. Only purchased Zenny will go towards this fund!
You can enjoy almost all benefits of DarkSwords for free – except for flowers, which need to be bought with purchased Zenny.
If you wish to purchase a flower, contact the admin via support service.
The disembowel was fixed. Now it works as before, the only percent from 10-20-30 was changed to 7-14-21%
1. You can find Elixir of Unexcelled Accuracy in deben and valor shops;
2. Gold and experience from mortal enemies were increased;
1. Now in group, all party members will get the same experience.
2. DarkSoul amount is increased from 6 to 9 and for killing dark soul you will get 75 religion exp. Info can be found here.
3. For killing wanted dead mob you will get as before 4 grass bag and Divine Reward with duration 5 minutes.
4. Prizes for quests "The Seeker" was changed, now you can get from this quest bonus pot on damage/exp, the main prize now is 650 000 experience! Mob levels for this quest were increased, as ship ticket price. The cooldown on this quest is 1 week.
5. Quest "Border Guard" prize was changed to 100 000 experience, mobs levels also were increased and cooldown for the quest is 24 hours.
6. Prices in platinum Alchemist shop were increased.
7. Platinum Antidote and Tranquilizer do not work anymore, so you can sell them in Arkijah Alchemist shop.
8. Potion of Divine Empathy - is disabled and can be sold in pt shop for 2 platinum.
9. There is no maximum level anymore, so you can level as high as you can. It will be easy to get to level 300, but all the next levels will be much and much harder to get.
10. Weight of platinum hp and mp pots were increased.
11. In zenny shop, you can find a new potion, which gives religion experience 1500. It can be used until 20 religion level.
1. Orc racial ability formula was changed: now damage from racial ability counts randomly with coefficient 1.5 - 2.2;
2. If you are orc or elf and you have hp more than 80000, then your damage will be decreased by 30%;
3. Elves backstab damage now counts also randomly, with coefficient 0.7-1.2 on players. Also, backstab damage now has a cap - 160000;
4. Mage mana was decreased by 20%;
5. Mage mental hit was decreased by 15%;
6. The percent on anti cults is decreased from 95% to 90%;
7. Ally bonus work from 246 level. Before that level, players won't get a bonus to stats;
8. The players who got 345 level will get a gift - x4 religion exp pot, x4 gold pot, x8 damage pot. Pots are soulbond with a duration of 1 hour.
From May everyone who will be awarded for Religion season will get cups at the month end.
Cups are similar to tournament cups, so you can choose bonuses on religion exp, gold or both at the same time with smaller percents.
Good luck all!
What is an MMORPG?
An MMORPG, otherwise known as a Massive Multi-Player Online Role Playing game, in other words - Online RPG,
is a genre of online computer role playing games (CRPG) where considerable amounts of players cooperate with each other
in a virtual world (basically, in a fantasy setting). Like the majority of RPG's,
the role of an invented hero is given a possibility to operate its actions by the player who created it. MMORPG's
differ from one user and small network role playing games set by players in the virtual realm, which continues
to exist whether you are logged on or not. The virtual world is supported by the publisher of game.
In the virtual world, players can carry out various actions that interact with one another.
There are also characters in the game that are operated by the server called Non Player Characters (NPC's),
that include hostile or aggressive monsters. These are called mobs. When a player is engaged in combat with the
world's inhabitants and successfully destroys them, they are then rewarded with compensation and experience points.
The player then can use their received experience points to perfect the skills and abilities of the hero by using the gold coins
(the game currency and/or valuable items) that makes up the basis of the economy between the participants of the game.
In many MMORPG's, players have the ability to form alliances in game with other members that have a
variety of associations, such as guilds and/or clans which allow players to adhere to a certain policy in regards to other
players' orginazations. With some games a player can either decide to remain neutral or choose the more chaotic and destructive path
upon creating their characters and have the option to choose either or with their arrival into the realm - depending on a game's
plot or by the players choice. There are other MMORPG's that require players to pay a fee to their publishers in order to get
a users subscription and to obtain a copy of their game. Darkswords is a completely free MMORPG (Massive Multy-Player Online RPG)
that can be downloaded and played without having to pay any hidden fees or subscriptions.
Players who like MUD (Multi-User Dimension) like DarkSwords too, because we are close to their favorite games.