Welcome to online RPG DarkSwords - multiplayer fantasy game!
Dark Swords is a free online role-playing game of new generation.
The action takes place in a unique world which doesn't have analogues.
DarkSwords combines the traditional role-playing system with innovative approach to the game process implementation, character development and social aspect.
You can join the players from all parts of the world right now for free!
DarkSwords is now almost completely free to play - all personal items (creation, upgrades) are FREE
You can support your favorite game by purchasing Zenny. Also buying zenny for each purchase you will get EMERALDS, 10% from each zenny purchase.
You can enjoy almost all benefits of DarkSwords for free – except for flowers and zenny pets which need to be bought with purchased Zenny.
New EMERALD'S SHOP
We have a new emerald's shop, which can be found in Arkijah at loc - 2012. This shop has unique potions, as new Azdrubals potions, they will give an extra 20% bonus on top of the standard 150% bonus cap or religion pot x3, zenny pets and even license to kill.
All information about pots can be found here
You can get emeralds only by buying zenny, for each purchase you will get 10% from zenny amount. All emeralds pots are soulbound and can not be sold back to the shop.
After next morning reboot the following will become active:
1. Elf, Orc and Human racial will not affect on suppression;
2. Mass magic was rework, now Human damage decrease by 20% for each next target;
3. Orc and elf hp was increased;
4. Orc damage decreased, 2 axes give 10% bonus damage and 2 swords 20% bonus damage;
5. Drow racial now ignores shield of faith and negate elements for all targets;
6. Bonus cap was increased to 150%;
7. Lycanthropy was returned to default;
8. Ally cooldown was decreased from 5 days to 5 hours;
9. 17.11 skulls will be disabled, but not deleted (they will be active again later, so keep them)! All skulls which are used on players will stay till time expire;
Changes and fix:
1. Fixed the problem, that drow could not use racials;
2. Pet rune drop rate was increased;
3. Darksouls gives so much religion experience, as you need to kill 100 darksouls to get a level
After morning reboot, the following will be changed:
1. Elf, Dwarf and Orc health was increased;(after 450 lvl)
2. Mage mana was reduced;(after 450 lvl)
3. Mage and orc damage increase;(after 450 lvl)
4. Elf backstab was decreased;(after 450 lvl)
5. Human and Drown can not use Dwarf racial potion;
6. Orc with 2 swords has for 35% more damage on human and drow, as on dwarf.
We love you
We would like to thank all players of Darkswords for being with us. There has been a lot of changes lately and there are more to come. We want to thank you for your patience while we are working on improving the game.
Therefore all players who log in between start on November 2 until server start on November 15 will receive a chest with goods.
This chest you can open in inventory, but make sure you have enough free spots before you do so.
This chest will be given to all players above guild lvl 100 and registered before October 1, 2019.
The chest and all pots in it are soulbound.
What is an MMORPG?
An MMORPG, otherwise known as a Massive Multi-Player Online Role Playing game, in other words - Online RPG,
is a genre of online computer role playing games (CRPG) where considerable amounts of players cooperate with each other
in a virtual world (basically, in a fantasy setting). Like the majority of RPG's,
the role of an invented hero is given a possibility to operate its actions by the player who created it. MMORPG's
differ from one user and small network role playing games set by players in the virtual realm, which continues
to exist whether you are logged on or not. The virtual world is supported by the publisher of game.
In the virtual world, players can carry out various actions that interact with one another.
There are also characters in the game that are operated by the server called Non Player Characters (NPC's),
that include hostile or aggressive monsters. These are called mobs. When a player is engaged in combat with the
world's inhabitants and successfully destroys them, they are then rewarded with compensation and experience points.
The player then can use their received experience points to perfect the skills and abilities of the hero by using the gold coins
(the game currency and/or valuable items) that makes up the basis of the economy between the participants of the game.
In many MMORPG's, players have the ability to form alliances in game with other members that have a
variety of associations, such as guilds and/or clans which allow players to adhere to a certain policy in regards to other
players' orginazations. With some games a player can either decide to remain neutral or choose the more chaotic and destructive path
upon creating their characters and have the option to choose either or with their arrival into the realm - depending on a game's
plot or by the players choice. There are other MMORPG's that require players to pay a fee to their publishers in order to get
a users subscription and to obtain a copy of their game. Darkswords is a completely free MMORPG (Massive Multy-Player Online RPG)
that can be downloaded and played without having to pay any hidden fees or subscriptions.
Players who like MUD (Multi-User Dimension) like DarkSwords too, because we are close to their favorite games.