Darkswords.eu

Welcome to the DarkSwords community forum!
It is currently 04 Jul 2020, 18:32

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum rules

Welcome to the Dark Swords forum!
You need to be a registered user in order to be able to read and write on this forum. After completing your registration Administration of the forum will have to activate your account.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Mr. DarkSwords 2019
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2019, 11:23 
Lord

To enter please write something about yourself, tell us why you play DarkSwords, why you should be Mr. DarkSwords... and don't forget to add a photo of yourself!

This competition will close January 4, so please get you entries in before then... We will then open voting...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Post subject: Re: Mr. DarkSwords 2019
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2019, 13:56 

Hello everyone, I'm Zirka Smerty, my name Volodymyr (shortly Vova) living in Poland but I'm Ukrainian. Playing DS because Crasotkavika knows where I'm living so... so playing because I'm worry for my life :lol:
But i love this game and have spend so much time for DS, can't even imagine
Why should i be Mr DS? coz this is the way :mrgreen: cmon, Yoda can't lose ;)

Image Image
Image Image Image
Also our staff members told i can't win with out picture of my penis, so u got it
and my photo from childhood :mrgreen: :lol:

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2019, 18:04 

„Hallo“ to all of you.

My name is Pascal and I’m from Germany.

I start playing DS on the old .de server..
Well all of us was so amazing bad you wouldn’t believe.
We didn’t even know how to dispel

Most of you will know me as Dirty Player.
But we’ll im not that dirty as you thought
Maybe just a little.

My hobby’s are playing pvp in any tipe of game, lot of sports like kickboxing or football and go out to eat in different restaurants and nationalitys.

Why I should be Mr Darkswords?

Good question. Tbh I didn’t know, but at least I want all of you to know who I are.
You can always feel free to whisper me and talk with me.
Maybe most of you are just scared too.
Well if I don’t answer I’m mostly afk or killing Rilando and his ally

I hope more of you will take a part im here to.
Im interested to know more about all the 30 people we are playing here.

Image Image
---- EDIT ----

im not able to upload any Pictures idk why… so i feel free to link my insta so you guys can see

https://www.instagram.com/passi948/

Last edited by Dirty Player on 27 Dec 2019, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2019, 08:45 

In December the 30th 2006, I was searching in my PC something to do, like a game, cards, chess or similar.

Used to play online with an old friend from the time we were in school. In my city, where the sea baths the cost and sun shines great part of the year, the long winter nights were mostly boring, and when it rained the willing to go out wasn’t much, so that was our part-time, after dinner.

In that same day we both started playing the game, with a difference of about 1 hr.
Nowadays he doesn’t play anymore, and barely did after 2 years of starting. I never quitted and still participate in the events and almost all day’s login.

I am participating in this contest for the second time. First one I have was back in 2009, 3 Years after I started playing Dark Swords.

I participate for the event in a forum that I want to help reviving, and not with ideas of being Mr. DS
Helping on what I can, with corrections or observations, ideas and even some friends or unknown players randomly, is already a good prize as I feel I am preserving the best of this game for the future.

I am not a person of much talk, even if this now this seems a little long. I am posting a unique picture from the end of summer in 2006.

Last edited by Viriato21 on 25 Dec 2019, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2019, 15:40 

I am Cons, i am Dutch.

Started DS back in 2008, was looking for a nice rpg game and found DS. I am not much of a talker so i am mostly quiet. I do like PVE and quests like train-, poker-, pacman- and juwel-quest. I like also treasurehunt. Never tried PVP ….only when forced in to by pkillers but didnt like that much since i allmost allways got killed and robbed...

This is first time i reply to mr DS, dont think i am mr DS... no experience in relig nor pvp.

I am allmost every day online either with Iskander or Kir or one of my other alts.

Saw several changes some for good some for bad and a few for worse. Think the last changes are the category good.

PostPosted: 28 Dec 2019, 19:32 

My name is Roman, I live in Kiev (Ukraine). In the game you saw me as Farmer. I play DS because it gives me pleasure. Why do I want to be Mr. Ds? Everything is simple because I live this game and all my free time I devote to DS.

Image Image
Image Image

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2019, 09:57 

hiya, my name is inra, u guys may know me as Selena Gomez, anonymous, NatashaRomanoff and thousand alts that i cant write here :mrgreen: im half aussie and half indonesian.. currently living in indonesia.
in 2008 im starting DS, been on and off since then. loosing many good friends in the process, but always find a new one.. i love the game and spend many hours a day. this is my 1st time applied for Mr DS, and im not here for that "Mr DS" tbh, but for a 2months clan land bwahahah :lol:
why u guys should voted for me? because i am Selena Gomez lol, i am prety, famous, and sexy :mrgreen: anyway, why would you vote for some noobs like Kaneki Ken or Jhin or Dirty Player bwahahaha :mrgreen: (kiding mates, ya'll my precious buds ;) )
whoever win this competition, gratz for u, u sucks in positive way :mrgreen:
cya in game, love ya all noobs!! :lol:
follow me on IG if u want, and ill follow u back ;) https://www.instagram.com/kobenboink

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2019, 21:46 

Hello there,
I don't use that name anymore, but I play Miss Demeanor and several alts (shocking, really).
I don't really like these 'mister' contests, but well we've been around a while so why not show my face lol.

Edit here, since I forgot to say where I'm from. I'm from Barcelona, Spain.

Why I think I could win?? Well, I didn't until I saw Zirka's mug, there I knew I stood a chance!

But well, this my current face:

And this to show I'm an actual fire nuke, so maybe vote me for that?

Have fun y'all!

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2019, 05:32 

Yo, you guys may know me as Kaneki Ken welp here's me I'm 26 years old :ugeek:

I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course , I also collect maid figurines. I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy...I'll take my leave now..

Otaku (おたく/オタク) is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, and video games.

I'm not aspiring to win :D since some of you guys posted their pics why shouldn't I? :roll:

me getting tats :shock:

I'm a PC Enthusiast :)

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2020, 06:26 
Knight

im MOOSTAFA im 35 yrs old. from mid michigan in usa. i have a son and daughter. own a handful of houses. my own home renovations company. and recently divorced cuz women are crazy.. whether or not i made them that way is debatable.. lol as a single full time dad the struggle is real juggling life i have. i am one of the admins and everyone knows me. i try to help as much as i can and go out of my way to help a fellow human being because god made me that kinda guy. some say im the sweetest *cursing* youll ever meet because ill give you my shirt off my back but you'll hear me complain how your a dummy for needing it.. lol but for real.. i been here since beta and never won anything and always work my butt off to have what i have. so if you vote for me ill give you a platinum gift because well ill pay for it anyways some how so why not bribe :D :D :D :D Image ImageImageImage

edited. no cursing allowed!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next