Darkswords.eu

Welcome to the DarkSwords community forum!
It is currently 07 Jun 2020, 08:04

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum rules

Welcome to the Dark Swords forum!
You need to be a registered user in order to be able to read and write on this forum. After completing your registration Administration of the forum will have to activate your account.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ms. DarkSwords 2019
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2019, 11:24 
Lord

To enter please write something about yourself, tell us why you play DarkSwords, why you should be Ms. DarkSwords... and don't forget to add a photo of yourself!

This competition will close January 4, so please get you entries in before then... We will then open voting...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Post subject: Re: Ms. DarkSwords 2019
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2019, 13:17 
Lord

ok... it seems everyone else is too scared... i guess ill go first :D

something about myself... well... im from australia, lol
why do i play ds? cos ds is like home, id be lost without it
why should i be ms darkswords? umm i dunno, cos im awesome? :lol: cos i never win anything?
who made up these questions anyways? :D

Image Image

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2019, 05:01 

Hi there !....Im a single country gal, living the simple life in the woods of northern Michigan USA.
The land where we raise our own meat, eggs, milk and vegetables.
I love to hunt, fish, four wheel and compete in shooting contests
Love playing DS, I have so many totally awesome DS memories from over the years
I have made so many many friendships over the years here. Not a call once a week or once in
awhile friend, but an understanding friend I get to see most everyday. A friend who you realize
you have a huge smile on your face when you see they have entered the game. It doesnt matter
where in this world either lives, Your life has touched each others If you dont know exactly what I
mean. I bet you dont log on enough. What I dont like about DS (I know it wasnt one of the questions
I added it?) I dont like that it seems so many people have changed their chara name over the years. Or
perhap switched mains. I dont like it because when people come back to the game, many times they will
contact me (Ive had my name from day 1) they will be looking for old friends and I will say many of them
are here, I just dont remember who changed to who. So they think none of their friends (well cept me haha)
are still in the game. I think Jan 1st every year in every time zone all day should be 'DS REUNION DAY" where
you always can touch base with old friends (perhaps even the ones that dont play often anymore, may be all they
need to start playing again ).. Vote for me because, well, because I am me. Your probably know me......I may not
talk in public often (well at least not by choice lol) most likely you know me as a private friend so your vote would be
greatly appreciated ..Merry Christmas!! Happy New Year!!!

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2019, 21:36 

Hey there) I am crasotkavika and I am admin, that all what I can tell about myself )))

Image Image

Image Image

PostPosted: 28 Dec 2019, 15:04 
Knight

Hello.. a little about me.. I am ikusan and I have 4 brothers and sisters, we are all married with children so I come from a very big family by UK standards.
Why I play DS? Well over the years I have made some very good friends and there are still many on there that make me laugh, shout out to B n B.
Why should I be Ms DS, i love sparkly things..we do get a crown for winning right???

I will add pictures when I figure out how to :

Image Image

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2020, 05:42 
Lord

Entries are now closed, thank you to all who entered!

Please vote here: http://darkswords.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=20054

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]