Darkswords.eu

Welcome to the DarkSwords community forum!
It is currently 19 Jun 2018, 08:30

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum rules

This is an off topic section of the forum, where you can discus anything you want, but keep in mind that forum rules are still in effect.

Post subject: All That I Can't Leave Behind
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2016, 20:43 
Noob

This game will forever have a special place. Here are some of my personal highlights in it:

Darkswords Night - my first video, killing mobs in Mutant Forest back in the day when I was a elf(Cathy) in The Fatal Army clan (Jul, 2012) related thread

Darkswords Zodiac - same time frame, upload got messed up. I was playing with my brothers account Aberforth, while Cathy (now Lysdexia) was reset into a tank (a bit later Aug, Sept, 2012)

killing mobs in City in Clouds (Darkswords) - running around in City in Clouds slinging blades during double dam, exp, till dawn (Apr, 2013)

max level in Darkswords! - reaching 540 with a little help from my friend (May, 2013)

I ran some errands as a helper, two to be precise, could never keep up with the schedule, was fun though.:D
Also had/have? a website, I always wanted to make art, but never got it, you can see some of it here arkijah.blogspot.com

Thank you for the good times!

Post subject: Re: All That I Can't Leave Behind
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2018, 18:17 
Royal Flooder

I'm a bit late to the thread since I rarely come here anymore.

I made some fantastic memories and made a lot of friends I'll never forget. Thanks for the good times, Darkswords, and the people who played it.

This forum and this game were my home for so many years, especially through high school.

Can't believe it's been 4 years since we did that Cathy. Almost 5 now. Seems like forever ago. It's been just under 12 years since I first signed up for Darkswords.

I'm happy add old acquaintances to social media, just send me a message here.

Much love old DS, thanks for the good times.