Welcome to online RPG DarkSwords - multiplayer fantasy game!
Dark Swords is a free online role-playing game of new generation.
The action takes place in a unique world which doesn't have analogues.
DarkSwords combines the traditional role-playing system with innovative approach to the game process implementation, character development and social aspect.
You can join the players from all parts of the world right now for free!
DarkSwords is now almost completely free to play - all personal items (creation, upgrades) are FREE
We need $83.00 per month for server hosting – help support your favorite game by purchasing Zenny. Only purchased Zenny will go towards this fund!
You can enjoy almost all benefits of DarkSwords for free – except for flowers, which need to be bought with purchased Zenny.
If you wish to purchase a flower, contact the admin via support service.
Changes and fixs:
1. In the platinum shop you can find Level bonus pot x3;
2. In Sparta region gold bonus was reduces from x3 to x2;
3. The damage from bleeding and burning is decreased;
4. Orc's chance to hit (CHTH) is increased and elves armor (AC) was decreased;
5. The damage from axe is increased from 25% to 30%;
6. The drop rate on pet runes was increased.
1. On Zodiac, you can find Zodiac Scribe Shop where you can sell zodiac Blueprints. Also, signets can be sold in Arkijah Alchemist;
2. We have a similar event as Dark soul - Spirit of Aneth, only for players WITHOUT religion. The event time is 3 a.m., 16 p.m. and 21 p.m. For killing npc you will get the special potion, which works as lotto and have good prizes in, like reward pot, bonus pots, horn of plenty etc.;
3. Some prices on potions in the platinum shop were increased;
4. By players request, the needed experience and gold for level after 340lvl was reduced. Religion can be taken and be active only till 360 level. If you have 361 level, you can not take religion!!!
Tourney levels were changed, info can be found here.
5. The experience from mortal enemies after 300 level is little bit decreased.
6. Pvp events, as Heresy, Corsair and Big Joe's Saloon are only till combat level 360, all other quests are till 540 level.
Poker quest reasults:
I place - Flames Of Hades, Forrestgump
II place - Forrestgump
Thank you for participating!
1. Gatherer of Generosity now does not have cooldown;
2. 7 days login reward is changed, now you will be able to choose one of these pots: Gatherer of Generosity, Fighter of Generosity, Potion of Divine Reward, Elixir of Unexcelled Accuracy or Bonus pot x2 gold;
3. The reward for Wanted dead is also changed, now randomly you can get or 4 Choose Grass or 4 Choose Exotic Herb, which contains a choice of Hops, Coffee, Pea, Grape, Echinacea and 5 minutes Potion of Divine Reward or 10 minutes Elixir of Unexcelled Accuracy;
4. The mining dropping percent was increased.
Till 4th of September, we will have Ligras in-game! The cooldown is 3 hours and you can get from him even x3 level exp bonus!
At 1st of September all players, who are online will get random pots at random time!
Also, we have some changes:
1. Wanted dead can complete even non-relig players now;
2. In Arkijah Scribe Shop you can find scroll for big Spring rune, which is made from 2 small
What is an MMORPG?
An MMORPG, otherwise known as a Massive Multi-Player Online Role Playing game, in other words - Online RPG,
is a genre of online computer role playing games (CRPG) where considerable amounts of players cooperate with each other
in a virtual world (basically, in a fantasy setting). Like the majority of RPG's,
the role of an invented hero is given a possibility to operate its actions by the player who created it. MMORPG's
differ from one user and small network role playing games set by players in the virtual realm, which continues
to exist whether you are logged on or not. The virtual world is supported by the publisher of game.
In the virtual world, players can carry out various actions that interact with one another.
There are also characters in the game that are operated by the server called Non Player Characters (NPC's),
that include hostile or aggressive monsters. These are called mobs. When a player is engaged in combat with the
world's inhabitants and successfully destroys them, they are then rewarded with compensation and experience points.
The player then can use their received experience points to perfect the skills and abilities of the hero by using the gold coins
(the game currency and/or valuable items) that makes up the basis of the economy between the participants of the game.
In many MMORPG's, players have the ability to form alliances in game with other members that have a
variety of associations, such as guilds and/or clans which allow players to adhere to a certain policy in regards to other
players' orginazations. With some games a player can either decide to remain neutral or choose the more chaotic and destructive path
upon creating their characters and have the option to choose either or with their arrival into the realm - depending on a game's
plot or by the players choice. There are other MMORPG's that require players to pay a fee to their publishers in order to get
a users subscription and to obtain a copy of their game. Darkswords is a completely free MMORPG (Massive Multy-Player Online RPG)
that can be downloaded and played without having to pay any hidden fees or subscriptions.
Players who like MUD (Multi-User Dimension) like DarkSwords too, because we are close to their favorite games.