Seasons end and minor fixes
Tournament and religion seasons will be ending!
Prizes will be given shortly. Points will also be reset so spend them while you can, they will be wiped clean tomorrow.
Squirrels will now last 2 days due to timing conflicts with our server and RU. They can take up to 18 hrs to arrive, but you will still get a full day of them!
Gifts bought will now have a 5 hour grace period due to the same timing issues as the squirrels!
Tournament info and mage changes
* Automatic Tournaments for characters whose level is 300+ should no longer be cancelled due to low activity if at least 2 contestants show up.
* Astral Surge will now only affect the target you have selected (or the target that got selected during protect-chain calculations).
* If the character a mage is currently fighting with and has selected as her target blocks an Area of Effect spell like Chain Lightning with a layer of Negate Magic ability, the spell in question will fizzle completely.
* Divine Regeneration potion effect will be halved if the character is in combat (i.e. she will regenerate 50% of her max mana instead of 100%).
In celebration of this AND to makeup for the big crash last week we shall be celebrating this weekend with 4x gold! Saturday morning thru Monday morning! Enjoy and eat lots of turkey!
* Changed the level ranges for automatic tournaments. Players should now be able to use brand new tourney tickets normally. The old ones can be sold back to Alchemist Shops without 20% tax.
* Worn items will now be delivered to the Stairway to Heavens locations if character gets killed by another player (religion and clan wars excluded).
* Paladin's Aura potion recipe has been added. While under the effect of this potion character will receive information about crimes that occur in the game world.
* Drow racial ability has been changed. It is now called Astral Surge and allows for casting attack spells without Chance to Cast vs Resist checks.
* Mana Shield has been added as a skill available in the Middle School of Alteration.It's duration is 3 minutes and it chance of success is around 33%. Mana cost: 17% of mana pool. It can only be used on self.
* Mana Shield potion recipe has been added.
* Layered Defense will now affect incoming damage prior to Mana Shield.
* Characters will now receive 4 base hit points for 1 point of strength. This means 4.6 hp for Human, 5.6 hp for Orc etc.
* Absorb parameter now modifies magical damage as well.
* A trivial loot system has been modified. If a character doesn't gain any levels while continuing to kill monsters for some time, the wondrous items will stop dropping for her and she will cease receiving religion bonii to gold carried by mobiles. Gaining a either a normal or religion level resets the trivial loot counter, gaining a level for pet halves it.
* Characters under Searing Pain effect take additional damage (the actual value is equal to the Knockdown). The effects of Knockdown and Searing Pain do not stack.
* The keys should no longer be burnt when using Burn All option of Crucible Furnace.
* Show stats option client option will toggle the display of your character in the Ratings sections of the homepage.
* New device - The Evaporator - has been added to platinum shops. It will allow the user to combine 2 similar Reign essences into one Quintessence of corresponding type (Evaporator has 30 uses, shown as its durability). Characters can use the quintessences to imbue their items past Reign modification. Such items will have even more bonuses adding 10% for each enchantment stage past Reign. So a Reign of Life item that adds 100 hp will add 110 hp upon being enchanted to Reign of Life +1, 120 hp for +2 and so on. The chance of success is 75%. If you fail to enchant your item it will lose all wondrous qualities. The items that has been modified with Platinum Bars do require Platinum Bars for enchantment. When the durability of enchanted item drops to 0 it will only lose 1 stage, so a +25 item will become +24 with full durability.
We have added to new religions: Cult of Order and Cult of Chaos. Each cult now is at war with 3 other ones and the followers get religion experience for their kills accordingly. We will soon update the ratings with appropriate religion ranks for new cults.
Three new mob types have been added: Swordsman (uses Seeking Blade), Order Adept, Chaos Adept.
Religious mobs will now randomly choose two of religion skills (one from offensive skills
like Double Hit or Critical Magic and one of defensive like Precognition etc.)
Eight more religion guilds have been added: information on them is available in library section of homepage. Precognition is basically a counter for Suprise Hit, Double Defense works against Double Hit and so on. If you, for example have 15 levels of Triple Magic and your opponent has 15 levels of Triple Resist you will not score triple magic attack ever.
All players are eligible to use the Religion Control panel here at no cost. Until monday you can change them as often as you like. After monday only once!
Change in gifts
From now on you will no longer we able to choose Physical or Magical Damage as stats for your gifts!
House gone wild!
It is rumored that in the night of Halloween Dr. Gregory House is going to be possessed by a mighty force that will lead him into the desert to make him find an unbelievable treassure! However discovering this mystic treassure would lead to the destruction of Tharassos! So it will be your job to stop Dr. House on November 1st when he is trying to do the Mystic Force's bidding! Save the Admin, save the world!
This Quest will start between 3 PM and 4 PM GMT, so be ready to save us all and be greatly rewarded for doing so!
Lottery Tickets are NOW avaiable in Artefact Jewelry Shop!
Tonight at approx. 8 PM GMT regions that haven't been sieged for 21 days are subject to be sieged by the monsters of each region! 24 hours after the monsters have declared the siege on a region they will make way for headquarters. If only one monsters manages to stay there for more than 5 minutes without getting killed the owning clan loses the territory.
Regions that are so called Safe Zones are excluded from that mechanism!
Please note that monsters will not imidiatly declare siege when a region hasn't been sieged for 21 days, but they will at some point.
Cursed Water and Road Home
Two more items have been added, but are not flawless yet, so read closely:
1. Cursed Water
Cursed Water is supposed to switch Lycantrophy and Porphyria abilities. You can drink it like a pot, however its not activated yet.
2. Road Home
Road Home is a soulbound item that for now is only avaiable for new characters that do the Tutorial. You can use it once every 24 hours to be returned to the star you are born at. It also works between continents. As soon as the new client is avaiable this item will also be avaiable to all other players. You can then get it by clicking "Enter" on a star.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>>