Clans and Kingdoms, Updates
- The price to change a clan leader is 1,000,000 gold pieces. The money should be in the clan bank.
- Promoting someone to Second-in-command now costs 200,000 (used to be 20,000).
- Leaders and second-in-command officers of clans, which are in an alliance that controls a kingdom, receive unlimited ability to teleport to the capital region of their domain (can be found in Magic window) if they hold the kingdom for more than 7 days.
- Characters who have raised 540th guild level get the opportunity to leave their mentor by thanking him. The cost: 5,000,000 gold pieces 2,500,000 of which will go to your mentor.
- Married characters should no longer gain Criminal status when defeating their significant others.
- Added weight encumbrance check for character when buying set of potions.
- Fixed a few errors with region/kingdom control bonuses.
Platinum and tournament potions.
- The Golden Potion Shop is now selling sets of buff potions. The price displayed in the shop is for the set of 10, 5 or 3 potions (e.g. Feline Grace x10 = 1 tourney point).
- Based on what was said above, Heroes Luck can also give a set of buff potions as a random prize.
- In Artifacts Alchemist shop instead of Injections you can now buy sets of 60 Perfect Life and Mana Potions, the price of the set: 1 pt. Some other elixirs are also selling in the sets.
- The cost of some recipes was raised.
Tourney and platinum potions, recipes
- Many of the elixirs bought in Hero Shop are now being sold in stacks and prices indicate cost of one stack (i.e. 10 x Feline Grace cost 1 tournament point). The random prizes from Heroes Luck were also adjusted in similar manner.
- Health and Mana injectors were removed from Artifact Alchemist stores.
- Instead of injectors, Artifact Alchemists now sell Perfect Health and Mana potions (and a few other potions) in stacks. The listed price in the shop window is for 1 stack of items.
- Prices for some recipes have gone up.
- The name of the spell that was absorbed by the Shield of Faith is now showing in the message received by player.
- Added a message of triggered Colossal Endurance effect.
- Added a message of magic miss, that happened due to triggered Paranormal Ability - "Your target evades the spell!".
- It is no longer possible to gain the Paranormal Ability by dying from the hands, paws, claws, teeth, tails, spikes, tentacles, horns, hoofs, weapons, poisons, acids, combat spells and from, what ever else there is on monsters of this world.
- Death by hand of the character with an opposite Paranormal Ability no longer causes Weakness.
- The characters will no longer become "Clan Recruits" automatically when they are taken as students by clan members.
- Innate evasion and chance to hit from paranormal abilities were reduced to 15% (3rd stage).
- Innate absorb from Lycanthropy was reduced to 15% (3rd stage).
- Added one more prize for Mark of Valor.
Durability and bug fixing.
- With death of the character only indestructible items are losing their durability.
- The last Monk that possessed the ability of Dragon-Head Staff have died without leaving a successor and so monks lost this ability.
- The effect of Dragon-Head Staff is now working as it should, it takes only damage of the staff in to account to calculate the power of the spell, but not physical damage.
- The bug was fixed with modification of Reign of Understanding.
- A bug with HP boost gained from healing spells decrease because of Vampire, Renewal aura and Porphyria effects was fixed.
- A bug with durability of Momentary crafted Artifacts was fixed (it's now safe to create them).
- Characters that are under 'Disarm' effect will no longer be able to use any abilities that are depending on the weapon type in the right hand.
- Some bugs were fixed with state shops.
- Meteor Shower and Earthquake are no longer available to Earth Adept monsters.
- The schedule for Tharassos Treasures event was adjusted (2:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 22:00 EET).
- The change of time for everyday server reboot to 10:00 EET.
Healing Spells and bug fixes.
- The spell 'Cure' was renamed in to 'Cure Wounds'.
- The spell 'Heal' was renamed in to the 'Group Heal'.
- The principle of healing magic was adapted to the existing realities. Details about the rules of these spells can be found in the Library.
- You don't need to take off the your target from the enemy in order to use a 'Group Heal' spell.
- Healing and buffing monsters is no longer a crime and will not result in outlaw status.
- The bug, that resulted in a connection losses for some of the users, was fixed.
Some fixes and added features.
- An axe swing will not effect targets that are not trying or not able to attack (e.g. stunned) the character.
- An according warning message will appear with attempt to raise level in the guild that is not common for your character's race. This message can be deactivated by entering a \newbie command.
- Dispelling magic using a Genie Lamp and Electromagnetic Pulse obeys the rules of the spell Dispel Magic.
- An error in the Counterattack, that triggered this ability when a target was casting a spell, was fixed.
- Elixirs in the shops of clan castles - owners of the clan castles are invited to contact administration in order to add Luxury Health and Mana Potions to the alchemist shops (effects are equivalent to Ancients Life and Mana Potions, price: 1500).
- Bears blood - in addition to the percentage add-on to HP of the character the Bears Blood effect also adds a fixed amount that equals the combat level of the character multiplied on the effect level.
- The size of the Referral reward for raised levels is set to 50%, if raised level is less than 501.
Genie, Quests and Professions.
- With a successful trigger of genie's ability, the users will get a message only from the 1st ability, that was triggered.
- You don't need to wait a cool-down of the "Road Home" while in the quest zone in order to be able to use it.
- The chance to hit a level 0 quest monster is now 100%.
- Now level 0 quest monsters will be killed with only one strike.
- in addition to increased chance of success while extracting essences, now also provides characters with a chance to get a higher essence (i.e. Condescend instead of Miraculous). On a rare ocassion the essence extracted will become the highest level (Reign) regardless of the level of modification on source item.
- in addition to already existing bonuses, adds a small chance to brew 5 potions instead of one.
- besides the chance of finding a plant, this profession allows you to find 2 or even 5 samples.
- A player by using a Mask to change a religion, besides a raise of a professional level also has a chance to keep this mask after its being used, where a chance of doing it is determined by a level of the profession (same as with other tools related to this profession).
- besides the chance of finding a fossil, this profession allows you to find 2 or even 5 samples.
- also influencing items Set Beacon and Set Beacon of Death.
- besides the chance of successful crop harvesting, this profession allows you to boost this process with a certain chance by producing 2 or even 5 crops for one harvest attempt.
Sieges of Regions
- Application for the siege of the region can be given by the clan leader only in "Star" locations.
- Minimum level requirements to gain access to zones of certain quests were decreased.
New features and changes.
- The use of a Mask to change your religion will be followed by a message that will be broadcasted to all in the same location.
- There was a change to a mechanics of "Disarm skill". The weapon of the character, that was target of the Disarm skill, will no longer end up in its inventory, but will receive a "Disarmed" effect instead. This effect will neutralize all parameters given by the weapon (same as Broken Shield effect).
- Finally Tharassos Technologists were able to bring the work of Extractors up to health and safety standards. Now the explosion of the essence will not harm the character.
- The work of Backstab skill was fixed.
- Item modifications "Spring" and "Mystic" will add to maximum amount of Life and Mana (half of the amount that would be granted from wonderful effects of Life and Sorcery) in addition to its regeneration.
- The reward for a Wanted Dead Quest - the bag with herbs will contain 150 pieces of it instead of 50.
- If the target has a Mana Shield the calculation of the damage from Deep Wounds takes also the current mana amount of the victim in to the account.
- The level of Heroic Shield is hidden from outsiders.
- If a clan will apply for a siege on a territory of the clan, that they had a "Capitulation", "Truce" or "War end" status with, it will immediately change to "War".
Heroic shield and other changes.
- Now if a character is not engaged in any battles the passive ability "Heroic Shield" is triggered. This shield absorbs some of the damage taken by your character, so the effect is similar to Layered Defense. The power of this ability depends on your character's combat level.
- Now you will be able to finish your quest even if your character or religion level fell out of required range for this quest.
- From now on personal Shops and Exchangers that were closed due to failure to pay the rent will be seen only by their owners.
- At the beginning of the new Religion season all characters will be reborn at their binded star.
- Free uses of Search party services will be replenished with time.
- The "Backstab" ability should now determine its minimal damage by taking target's Mana into account if the target is under effects of Mana Shield.
- The maximum damage from Deep wounds will be set to 5% from monster's maximum HP capacity.
- Automated tournaments and Pacman II Quest were fixed.
<<< < 4 5 6 7 8 > >>>